Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Microsoft Information Protection Administrator (SC-400T00)
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the SC-400 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official
About this Course:
Learn how to protect information in your Microsoft 365 deployment. This course focuses on data governance and information protection within your organization. The course covers implementation of data loss prevention policies, sensitive information types, sensitivity labels, data retention policies and Office 365 message encryption among other related topics. The course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft Information Protection Administrator exam (SC-400).
- Explain and use sensitivity labels.
- Configure Data Loss Prevention policies.
- Secure messages in Office 365.
- Describe the information governance configuration process.
- Define key terms associated with Microsoft’s information protection and governance solutions.
- Explain the Content explorer and Activity explorer.
- Describe how to use sensitive information types and trainable classifiers.
- Review and analyze DLP reports.
- Identify and mitigate DLP policy violations.
- Describe the integration of DLP with Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS).
- Deploy Endpoint DLP
- Describe records management
- Configure event driven retention
- Import a file plan
- Configure retention policies and labels
- Create custom keyword dictionaries
- Implement document fingerprinting
The Information Protection Administrator plans and implements controls that meet organizational compliance needs. This person is responsible for translating requirements and compliance controls into technical implementation. They assist organizational control owners to become and stay compliant. They work with information technology (IT) personnel, business application owners, human resources, and legal stakeholders to implement technology that supports policies and controls necessary to sufficiently address regulatory requirements for their organization. They also work with the compliance and security leadership such as a Chief Compliance Officer and Security Officer to evaluate the full breadth of associated enterprise risk and partner to develop those policies. This person defines applicable requirements and tests IT processes and operations against those policies and controls. They are responsible for creating policies and rules for content classification, data loss prevention, governance, and protection.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft security and compliance technologies.
- Basic knowledge of information protection concepts.
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts.
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 products and services.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.