Microsoft Office Outlook 2019
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 912 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
In this course, you will learn about focused inbox, one-click fixes for accessibility, add-ins, add listen to emails, view three time zones, easier sorting, and training. This course teach you about formatting messages, working with attachments and illustrations, customizing message options, organizing messages, managing your contacts, working with the calendar, and working with tasks and notes.
- Send and receive emails with Outlook 2019
- Use contacts, and type and modify new messages
- Attach files and other visuals
- Customize outlook
- Use categories, folders, and flags
- Schedule appointments and meeting in the calendar
- Create and assign tasks and notes
- Edit messages and set global options
- Sort, manage and arrange messages
- Mailbox management
- Automated messages
- Customize Calendars
- Format contacts and groups
- Manage tasks and activities
- Shared workspaces
- Outlook data files management
The target audience for this course is:
- Candidates who have the basic concept of Microsoft® Windows® and wish to learn about Outlook as a tool to manage emails, contacts, information, appointments, and calendar
- Candidates who want to organize their emails in a better way, including creating and responding to emails, scheduling appointments, sending and receiving invitations
- Familiarity with Windows.
- Introductory level knowledge of Outlook.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.