Microsoft Office Outlook 2019
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
In this course, you will learn about focused inbox, one-click fixes for accessibility, add-ins, add listen to emails, view three time zones, easier sorting, and training. This course teach you about formatting messages, working with attachments and illustrations, customizing message options, organizing messages, managing your contacts, working with the calendar, and working with tasks and notes.
- Send and receive emails with Outlook 2019
- Use contacts, and type and modify new messages
- Attach files and other visuals
- Customize outlook
- Use categories, folders, and flags
- Schedule appointments and meeting in the calendar
- Create and assign tasks and notes
- Edit messages and set global options
- Sort, manage and arrange messages
- Mailbox management
- Automated messages
- Customize Calendars
- Format contacts and groups
- Manage tasks and activities
- Shared workspaces
- Outlook data files management
The target audience for this course is:
- Candidates who have the basic concept of Microsoft® Windows® and wish to learn about Outlook as a tool to manage emails, contacts, information, appointments, and calendar
- Candidates who want to organize their emails in a better way, including creating and responding to emails, scheduling appointments, sending and receiving invitations
- Familiarity with Windows.
- Introductory level knowledge of Outlook.