Microsoft Project 2013 Level 1 (091110) (Project2013-L1)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
|Individual Course |
Now Only $295.00 Regular Price $599.00/ Seat
This course covers the critical knowledge and skills a project manager needs to create a project plan with Project 2013 during the planning phase of a project. In other words, if your supervisor assigns you to lead a project, this course will enable you to draft a project plan with Project 2013 and share it with your supervisor (and others) for review and approval.
You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam for Microsoft Project 2013.
- Create a new project plan.
- Manage time in a project plan.
- Manage tasks in a project plan.
- Manage resources in a project plan.
- Share a project plan.
Students taking this course are responsible for managing projects in a work environment. This includes creating and maintaining project plans.
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 8
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 Transition from Windows 7
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. The following course can help you in meeting this requirement: Project Management Fundamentals (Second Edition).You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows® operating system—preferably Windows 8. The following course can help you meet this requirement:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Starting a Project
Topic A: Project Management 101
Topic B: Navigate and Customize the Project 2013 Interface
Topic C: Add Tasks to a Project
Topic D: Add Resources to a Project
Topic E: Save a Project
Lesson 2: Working with Project Calendars
Topic A: Manage Project Time Frames
Topic B: Change Working Time
Lesson 3: Working with Project Tasks
Topic A: Manage Project Tasks
Topic B: Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
Lesson 4: Working with Project Resources
Topic A: Manage Project Resources
Topic B: Allocate and Level Work Resources
Lesson 5: Delivering a Project Plan
Topic A: Print Project Views
Topic B: Share Projects
Topic C: Export Projects
Appendix A: Microsoft Project 2013 Exam 74-343
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST