Microsoft SharePoint 2013: Basics
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 903 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this online training series, you'll learn to use SharePoint® Online, which is a part of Office 365 using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer. We will explore the SharePoint interface and learn about some of the new features in SharePoint 2013, including drag and drop and the newsfeed. We will work with libraries, lists, and contacts and learn to create and add a document or picture to a library, and create a new contact as well as create and manage tasks. Lastly, we will learn to create events and manage the calendar.
The average salary for SharePoint Administrator is $70,767 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Moving around in SharePoint
- Exploring the Newsfeed feature
- Using the drag and drop feature
- Understanding libraries
- Uploading multiple files to a document library
- Opening a file in a document library
- Checking out a file
- Checking in a file
- Deleting a file in a document library
- Understanding versions
- Creating a version
- Uploading multiple pictures to the library
- Editing a picture
- Downloading pictures to a computer
- Sharing pictures
- Viewing a slideshow
This course is intended for:
- Those who are new to SharePoint.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|