MS-MCSA-Office MCSA: Office 365 Boot Camp (MS-MCSA-Office)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
5 DaysSATV Value
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This 5 day MCSA Office 365 Boot Camp prepares you for the next-generation of collaboration and productivity. Learn the essentials of new Office 365 technologies, potential opportunities, usability improvements, deployment, configuration, and management of Office 365. From initial setup this course takes you through all the features from administration and deployment to integration, co-existence, migration and troubleshooting with specific emphasis on individual products: SharePoint, Exchange, and Lync.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
*Boot camp includes lunch, exam vouchers, and exam prep material where applicable.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
- This course will provide experienced IT professionals with the training that they need to plan, configure, and manage an Office 365 environment. Students who attend this course are expected to have a fairly broad understanding of several on-premises technologies such as Domain Name System (DNS) and AD DS, and a general understanding of Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server or Skype for Business Server, and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or later.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync Server 2013
- or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later is beneficial but not required.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Describe the Office 365 FastTrack deployment methodology
- Identify the benefits of the FastTrack approach compared to the current deployment process.
- Plan the Pilot phase of the FastTrack deployment process.
- Plan the Deploy phase to ensure this phase commences correctly.
- Plan the optional sections of the Enhance phase, depending on the customer's requirements.
- Provision Office 365.
- Plan and Implement Networking and Security in Office 365.
- Manage Cloud Identities.
- Implement and Manage Identities by Using DirSync.
- Implement and Manage Federated Identities for Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365 Availability and Usage.
- Manage Clients and End-User Devices.
- Provision SharePoint Online Site Collections.
- Configure Exchange Online and Lync Online for End Users.
- Plan for Exchange Online and Lync Online.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|SATV Value||5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's