MS-MCSA-SQL-2016-Dev MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development (MS-MCSA-SQL-2016-Dev)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
6 DaysCourse Duration
10 DaysSATV Value
About this course:
The MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development Certification validates your skills in building and implementing databases across organizations, and will qualify you for a position as a database developer.
This Unitek Training Boot Camp provides students hands-on experience with SQL Server 2016. The boot camp will highlight what is new in SQL Server 2016 in comparison to SQL Server 2012/2014. It provides guidance on querying and designing objects for SQL Server 2016
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
- The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server product features and technologies for implementing a database.
- The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server database.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Describe the basic architecture and concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Module 2: Understand the similarities and differences between Transact-SQL and other computer languages.
- Module 3: Write SELECT queries
- Module 4: Query multiple tables
- Module 5: Sort and filter data
- Module 6: Describe the use of data types in SQL Server
- Module 7: Modify data using Transact-SQL
- Module 8: Use built-in functions
- Module 9: Group and aggregate data
- Module 10: Use subqueries
- Module 11: Use table expressions
- Module 12: Use set operators
- Module 13: Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Module 14: Implement pivoting and grouping sets
- Module 15: Execute stored procedures
- Module 16: Program with T-SQL
- Module 17: Implement error handling
- Module 18: Implement transactions
- Module 19: Design and Implement Tables.
- Module 20: Describe advanced table designs
- Module 21: Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Module 22: Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Module 23: Design and Implement Views.
- Module 24: Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Module 25: Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Module 26: Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Module 27: Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Module 28: Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Module 29: Store and Query XML Data.
- Module 30: Work with Spatial Data.
- Module 31: Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||6 Days|
|SATV Value||10 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
- Virtual Classroom
- 1 Day
- Virtual Classroom
- 1 Day