MS-MOS-2016 Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2016 Boot Camp (MS-MOS-2016)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
5 DaysSATV Value
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Unitek Training's five-day instructor-led Microsoft Office Specialist course provides students with an overview of the Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2016 features and functions, incorporating two levels of Microsoft Word and Excel, and all one level of Microsoft PowerPoint. This course is intended to allow individuals to prepare for certification as a Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2016.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Performing Calculations
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Formatting a Worksheet
- Printing Workbooks
- Managing Workbooks
- Organizing Content Using Tables and Charts
- Customizing Formats Using Styles and Themes
- Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Using Templates to Automate Document Formatting
- Controlling the Flow of a Document
- Simplifying and Managing Long Documents
- Using Mail Merge to Create Letters, Envelopes, and Labels
- Students who want to prepare for the expert exam.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of WindowsÂ®, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser. In addition, you should be able to navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, and saving documents; formatting text and paragraphs; format the overall appearance of a page; and create lists and tables.
Suggested prerequisite course:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application.
- Format text and paragraphs.
- Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles.
- Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles.
- Create and format tables.
- Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art.
- Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout.
- Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility.
- Organize content using tables and charts.
- Customize formats using styles and themes.
- Insert content using quick parts.
- Use templates to automate document formatting.
- Control the flow of a document.
- Simplify and manage long documents.
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.
- Perform calculations.
- Modify a worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print workbooks.
- Manage workbooks.
- Work with functions.
- Work with lists.
- Analyze data.
- Visualize data with charts.
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2016.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform advanced text editing operations.
- Add graphical elements to your presentation.
- Modify objects in your presentation.
- Add tables to your presentation.
- Add charts to your presentation.
- Prepare to deliver your presentation
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|SATV Value||5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's