MS-MOS-2016 FastTrack to Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2016 Boot Camp
About this course:
QuickStart's five-day instructor-led Microsoft Office Specialist course provides students with an overview of the Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2016 features and functions, incorporating two levels of Microsoft Word and Excel, and all one level of Microsoft PowerPoint. This course is intended to allow individuals to prepare for certification as a Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2016.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2016- Level 1(091055) (Excel2016L1)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2016- Level 2(091056) (Excel2016L2)
- MS-PP2016Pt1 - Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Part 1
- MS-Word2016Pt1 - Microsoft Word 2016 Part 1
- MS-Word2016Pt2 - Microsoft Word 2016 Part 2
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Performing Calculations
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Formatting a Worksheet
- Printing Workbooks
- Managing Workbooks
- Organizing Content Using Tables and Charts
- Customizing Formats Using Styles and Themes
- Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Using Templates to Automate Document Formatting
- Controlling the Flow of a Document
- Simplifying and Managing Long Documents
- Using Mail Merge to Create Letters, Envelopes, and Labels
- Students who want to prepare for the expert exam.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of WindowsÂ®, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser. In addition, you should be able to navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, and saving documents; formatting text and paragraphs; format the overall appearance of a page; and create lists and tables.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application.
- Module 2: Format text and paragraphs.
- Module 3: Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles.
- Module 4: Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles.
- Module 5: Create and format tables.
- Module 6: Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art.
- Module 7: Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout.
- Module 8: Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility.
- Module 9: Organize content using tables and charts.
- Module 10: Customize formats using styles and themes.
- Module 11: Insert content using quick parts.
- Module 12: Use templates to automate document formatting.
- Module 13: Control the flow of a document.
- Module 14: Simplify and manage long documents.
- Module 15: Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.
- Module 16: Perform calculations.
- Module 17: Modify a worksheet.
- Module 18: Format a worksheet.
- Module 19: Print workbooks.
- Module 20: Manage workbooks.
- Module 21: Work with functions.
- Module 22: Work with lists.
- Module 23: Analyze data.
- Module 24: Visualize data with charts.
- Module 25: Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- Module 26: Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2016.
- Module 27: Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Module 28: Perform advanced text editing operations.
- Module 29: Add graphical elements to your presentation.
- Module 30: Modify objects in your presentation.
- Module 31: Add tables to your presentation.
- Module 32: Add charts to your presentation.
- Module 33: Prepare to deliver your presentation
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt