Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019 (MS-55271)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1188 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
In this Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019 training class, students will create and edit basic worksheets and workbooks. This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel 2019 worksheets.
The average salary of an Office 365 Consultant is $104,073 per year.
- Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel 2019.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Learn how to use handy features new in 2019.
- This course is intended for students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Excel 2019 or more experienced Excel users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|