OnCommand Insight: Intelligent Operation (OCIIO)
About this course:
In this course, you become familiar with some of the most important features of NetApp OnCommand Insight, relevant to the day-to-day management, monitoring, and troubleshooting of data infrastructures.
The course concentrates on the Insight features that aid in daily system administration tasks. If you are interested in Insight features that relate to business reporting or IT department integration you should look for course offerings specific to those topics.
The course consists of seven modules. Each of the first six modules takes you through a typical storage administration issue and the Insight features that you can use to resolve that issue. By learning how to resolve specific administration problems, you should gain a basic understanding of how to extend the Insight feature set to other issues.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Create near-real-time visualizations of data infrastructure
- Implement and monitor policies for data-path infrastructure
- Locate potential delays in network performance
- Perform root cause analysis of issues that degrade performance
- Implement proactive application-level performance monitoring
- Identify the NFS client hosts that contend for resources
- Seamlessly integrate new assets into a data infrastructure
This course is intended as an introductory course for:
- Infrastructure Engineer
- NetApp Partners
- Sales Engineers
- OnCommand Insight Technical Overview (Recommend/not required)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|