About the course:
The course enables you to get command over some of the most important features of NetApp OnCommand Insight. The course gives you a relevant and concise training in the usage of day-to-day requirements of NetApp OnCommand Insight features. These requirements pertain to the monitoring, day-to-day management, and troubleshooting of the data infrastructures. The course will give you a professional certification to use in your workforce environment.
The focus of this course is on the Insight features that will assist in the day-to-day system administration tasks in your workforce environment. The course will essentially equip you with skills that will assist you in adequate management of your professional work. If your interest lies in the Insight features of NetApp, related to business reporting or IT department integration, you can look for the course which offers learning and training in these fields.
The course offers you with seven modules in total. In each of the six modules, the course will teach you how to tackle the administrative storage matter. The use of the Insight features, alongside, will allow you to resolve the issue easily and effectively. The course, in this way, helps you to resolve administrative issues that come in the way. You will learn the basic techniques to tackle fundamental issues and through that practice, you will be able to apply the Insight features to other complex issues.
The course has the following learning objectives:
- Create realistic near-time visualizations of data infrastructure
- Enforce and oversee policies for data-path infrastructure
- Pinpoint prospective prolonging in the performance of the network
- Conduct an analysis of the root cause of issues that deteriorate the performance
- Enforce the proactive overseeing of application-level performance
- Recognize the NFS client hosts that contend for resources
- Smoothly incorporate new assets in a data infrastructure
The course has been significantly designed to fulfill the requirements of sales engineer, infrastructure engineer, customers, and NetApp partners.
- OnCommand Insight: Fundamentals (Required)