About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course is designed to serve as an Oracle Application express workshop.
About this Course:
This course is designed to serve as an Oracle Application express workshop. Its primary aim is to teach participants how to create a data base centric web application via the Oracle Application Express in a proficient manner. This course will also enable participants to gain a comprehensive understanding and skills needed to execute a security protocol in their apps. It also hopes to teach participants how to manage navigation in their application. Individuals will also learn about the different methods which can be used for basic validation and debugging during the development of an application in Oracle Application Express.
During the course of this training, individuals will learn to;
- Efficiently build database applications for both desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Add multiple components like new pages, reports regions, items and other features needed to improve an application.
- Design processes, validations, computations and dynamic actions within an application.
- Create a new and customized look for your web applications using built-in themes and templates.
- Design and work with shared components for an application.
- Effectively manage and utilize session state variables.
- Put a security plan into practice in an application.
- Handle application navigation using shared components.
- Enhance your application by adding calendars, charts and trees.
- Enhance and upgrade your application by adding advanced features like printing, BLOB object, data loading, site and more.
- Add an effective feedback mechanism from the application and track the feedback from Oracle APEX.
Benefits to You
- By the end of this course ,you will gain the knowledge and the expertise needed to build data base applications using desktop and mobile interfaces. This course will also help participants with techniques needed to improve their apps by the addition of new features such as reports, forms, items, dynamic actions, calendars, charts, plug-ins and other shared components required in an application.
- With the advent of modern technology, almost all industries have become heavily reliant on the latest tech. Thus the demand for IT experts has been increasing steadily over the past few years. An Oracle developer can earn up to an average of $106,225 per annum.
By the end of this course, the students should be have learnt the following skills and be able to;
- Gain skills needed to design Pages and Regions in an Application
- Learn how to Log in to an Oracle Application Express Workspace
- Learn how to build Page and Application Items and Buttons
- Gain skills needed to create Page Processes and Validations
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the process of Implementing Security
- Gain skills needed to effectively Manage Application Navigation
- Learn how to properly Extend an Application
- Create relevant Themes and Templates
- Build Shared Components such as Tabs, Lists, and Breadcrumbs
- Learn how to Add Dynamic Actions
- Learn how to efficiently Import and Use Plug-Ins
- Gain skills needed to Create and Use Calendars and Trees
- Learn how to use Application Express Printing methods
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Application feedback management
- Learn how to design efficient Reports and Forms in an application
- Gain skills needed to build and Run Database Applications using desktop and mobile interfaces
This course is targeted towards the following audience;
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- System Analysts
- Project Manager
- Forms Developer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Web Administrator
These are the prerequisites which are an absolute requirement for attending this course.
- Successful completion of Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I
- Successful completion of Oracle Database: SQL and PL/SQL Fundamentals
- A fundamental understanding of SQL, PL/SQL, and HTML
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|