Writing Reports with Report Designer and SSRS Level 3 (MS-55240)
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: Microsoft
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
The focus of this course is enhancing custom report visualizations and the use of Visual Basic programming in SSRS reporting. Supporting Visual Basic programming in reports is a normal requirement in today's reporting landscape and this course presents the information you will need through the course content, group discussions, worksheets, practices, demonstrations, and lab activities. Report Designer is available for all supported versions of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Use shapes to create enhanced custom report visualizations.
- Understand the use of Visual Basic programming in SSRS reports.
- Use and support Visual Basic code in the SSRS reporting effort.
- The primary audience for this course are persons experienced with Report Designer and SSRS. The secondary audience for this course are experienced Report Builder (SSRS) report authors. Course participants may be business analysts, programmer analysts, data analysts, database administrators, or IT professionals.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Familiarity with Windows.
- Creating and navigating folders.
- Opening programs.
- Manipulating windows.
- Copying, pasting, and formatting text.
- Saving files.
- Course 55170: Writing Reports with Report Designer and SSRS Level 2