About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
Perl is a generic term used for the two programming languages, Perl 5 and Perl 6. Perl languages are increasing in their popularity because of their use in system administration, network programming, finance, bioinformatics and many other applications. This course covers the basic concepts of Perl and enables the students to start using Perl programming languages to develop efficient applications that could be used to solve the day-to-day problems.
The Perl: Fundamentals course introduces the students to the basic concepts required to get started with Perl programming languages for software and application development. The course focuses on the fundamental topics such as data structures, input, output, subroutines and Regex. The course is very helpful for beginner level software developers who are looking to grow in this ever-growing field.
The average salary of a Perl Developer is $87,000 per year.
- Get an introduction of Perl
- Understand the concept of literals and variables
- Use string functions
- Understand loops and conditionals
- Get an overview of the data structures such as lists
- Understand the command line input
- Learn about subroutines and regex
- Software engineers
- Quality assurance engineers
- The course has no formal pre-requisites and is ideal for beginners in the field of Perl programming language.
- The course helps the candidates to kick start their careers in software development and designing.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|