Which of the following most accurately identifies the two aspects of a Service Catalogue?
Service Design relies on effective supplier and contract evaluation and selection. When selecting a supplier, which of the following should Supplier Management consider?
• Track record
• Credit rating
• Size relative to the business being placed
Which of the following is NOT a process within the Service Design publication?
Which of the following statements are correct in respect of Service Design?
• Service Design ensures not only that the functional elements of a service are addressed by the design, but also elements that facilitate management and operational performance
• The main purpose of Service Design is the design of new or changed services
• The goal of Service Design is to assist organizations seeking to plan the introduction of new or changed services and advise how to successfully deploy these new services into the production environment
Which of the following statements regarding Maintainability is/are correct?
• Maintainability is concerned with how quickly and effectively a service, a service component or an individual CI can be restored to its normal working status following a failure
• Maintainability is the measure of how long a service or service component can perform its agreed function without interruption
• Maintainability is a measure of compliance to a contract by a supplier
Service Design Package is a key concept in the design phase of the Service Lifecycle. Which of the following would you expect to find within a Service Design Package?
• Organizational Readiness Assessment
• Service contacts
• Service functional requirements
• Business requirements
• Service Transition Plans
The implementation of ITIL Service Management is about preparing and planning the effective and efficient use of which of the following?
A customer-based SLA could be best described as?
Which of the following is an alternative term used to describe a form of SLA Monitoring (SLAM) chart?
Which of the following is the best description of a document that details the initial requirements of the customer in terms of business needs?
Which of the following statements most accurately describes ITIL guidance regarding conducting Service Reviews?
Which of the following statements are correct in all cases?
• Service Level Management produces reports on the progress and success of Service Improvement Plans (SIPs)
• Service Level Management is responsible for the quality of services delivered to customers
Which of the following statements is INCORRECT regarding Service Catalogue Management (SCM)?
Which of the following statements most accurately describes the overall goal of Information Security Management?
Compliance to organization-wide Information Security policy requirements should be referenced within which of the following documents?
• Service Level Agreements
• Operational Level Agreements
• Third party underpinning contracts
• Security policies
|Buy Individually Timezone|
About Individual Course:
Our experts featured on QuickStart are driven by our ExpertConnect platform, a community of professionals focused on IT topics and discussions. Interact with these experts, create project opportunities, gain help and insights on questions you may have, and more.