You want to analyze the quality of a process and you use control chart for it. From the options below, which one represents an occurring trend?
Consider a project that you are working on. You had planned to complete all tasks A to D up till now. Here is the information of the progress as of yet: Task A: 100% Complete. AC = 3,980. PV = 3,000. Task B: 100% Complete. AC = 2,936. PV = 2,500. Task C: 80% Complete. PV = 7,000. Task D: 70% Complete. PV = 1,500. AC Sum = 6,916. PV Sum = 14,000. Can you identify the sum reflecting total AC?
A project schedule network diagram is constructed for a project you are doing. There are a total of five tasks, from Task A to Task E. Tasks A and B are supposed to be completed first, but are not dependent on each other, and can be performed in parallel. Task C is dependent on the completion of Task A and B and cannot start until both Task A and B have been completed. Task D is dependent on Task C and cannot start until Task C has been completed. Task E is dependent on Task B and cannot start until Task B has been completed. Identify the statement that accurately reflects your project schedule network diagram?
A project you are managing reflects a completion of 35 percent. The stakeholders are looking forward to the information regarding progress of the project. Out of the options below, choose a type of information that you are LEAST likely to present?
Identify a role responsible to write a project management plan?
A task information reflected in the exhibit is provided to you so you can construct a project schedule network diagram. Identify the critical path of your project?
Consider a project that you are working on. You had planned to complete all tasks A to D up till now. Here is the information of the progress as of yet: Task A: 100% Complete. AC = 2.636. PV = 2,500. Task B: 100% Complete. AC = 2,980. PV = 3,000. Task C: 80% Complete. PV = 7,000. Task D: 70% Complete. PV = 1,500. AC Sum = 5.616. PV Sum = 14,000. Calculate and choose the correct Schedule Performance Index (SPI) for the project?
As a project manager, you are leading a project to get a small new branch office constructed for your company. You get in contact with a commercial construction company and negotiate a contract. Your total contract price is decided to be $185.000 with a retainage of 10 percent stipulated. One of the following statements is true for the contract. Can you identify which?
Choose an option below that accurately classifies the salary costs for a full-time project team member?
You are managing a project as a project manager and the stakeholder is a C-level professional. He wants to be involved in every step of the project and its sub-processes and seems to be a difficult person to deal with. It is instructed by your boss to take care of this stakeholder and make utmost efforts to have him happy and satisfied about the project. Choose an option classifying Power/Interest grid that accurately describes this stakeholder?
As a project manager, you are leading a software development project and the software product is planned to be showcased at a trade show in the same year, some time later. Executing phase of the project is close and you are late into it, while the development efforts are also 90 percent complete. The Schedule Performance Index (SPI) and the Cost Performance Index (CPI) for the project are 1.1 and 1.5 respectively. A developer who was a critical resource for the project has submitted his resignation, and he can only work for the next two weeks. What is the BEST course of action if you need to complete the project on schedule?
Choose a process in which you would perform a cost aggregation while managing a large software development project.
While managing a project with risks, it is necessary to document the risks and rate them for probability and impact. If you are to rate the risk priorities, where should do it?
If you are identifying the quality standards for your project during the Plan Quality Management process. Which of the following would you use?
Identify which of the following would a project charter not reflect information about?
The exhibit is reflecting the project schedule network diagrams. Consider the the duration of task A has increased to 5 days. Identify an option that you would expect as a result?
A project includes five rooms to be painted. A painter is hired for the job. The size of each room is approximately same, and the painter estimated to take five days to complete all five rooms with a pace of one per day. As the end of day two approached, the painter only managed to paint one and a half rooms so far. The agreed fee for the job is $200 per room, and it will be paid day-end of every day for the work completed. Calculate the current Schedule Performance Index (SPI)?
As a project manager, you are leading a large software development project for an external customer. Is comes to your attention in a project status meeting that the customer has requested an additional feature to be added, purpose of which is complying with a new external regulation. What will be your FIRST step?
You are to develop a project schedule for your project using the critical path method (CPM). What does it indicate if there is zero total float for one of the critical activities in your network diagram?
You ask a new team member reporting to you to help you in an outside freelance project. You convince him to help you to increase the chances of a promotion, regardless of what his qualifications would warrant. You have the authority to offer him promotion. What statement is Correct?
You use a top-down approach to construct a work breakdown structure for your project. Identify one of the following situations which may require you to further decompose the work?
As a project manager you are leading a project to create a mobile application to be offered to customers against a certain fee. A leading mobile service provider will be introducing this mobile application. You have a strong business relationship with this service provider. Using the Identify Risks process, you are identifying potential risks for your project and performing a SWOT analysis. Identify an option that represents an opportunity in your SWOT analysis.
You are managing a large contract software development project as a project manager. In the Plan Procurement Management process, you need to select the type of contract to be used. A detailed Scope of Work (SOW) contains precise requirements and scope for the project. As an effective manager, you want the project to be completed within the estimated budget but express your wish for the contractor to complete the project a little earlier than the estimated timeline, if possible. Choose the contract type you think would be BEST suitable in this situation?
A project schedule network diagram shown in the exhibit is constructed during the Sequence Activities process. Following are the estimated durations for tasks in the project: * Two weeks for completion of Tasks A, C, and G. * One week for completion of Tasks B and F. * Three weeks for completion of Tasks D and E. Identify the float for Task D?
Identify which of the following does not go with the definition of a project mentioned in project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)?
Can you identify a common tool used by project managers to track the current and desired engagement level of stakeholder, shown in the exhibit?
You are paying a total of $2000 per day at the end of each workday to a group of contractors hired for a job. It is a 12-week long project with five working days a week. At the end of week four, contractors have managed to deliver work worth of five weeks. Calculate and identify the Cost Variance (CV)?
Calculate and identify the Expected Monetary Value (EMV) of a project that reflects 70% chance of a $25.000 profit and a 30% chance of a $6.000 loss.You are paying a total of $2000 per day at the end of each workday to a group of contractors hired for a job. It is a 12-week long project with five working days a week. At the end of week four, contractors have managed to deliver work worth of five weeks. Calculate and identify the Cost Variance (CV)?
29. In the Define Scope process, you develop your project's project scope statement. Identify one of the following that should not be included in the project scope statement:
As a project manager of a project, you have 45 team members reporting to you in the beginning. Soon after the project takes off, three members resign. A few weeks later, seven new members join the team. Calculate and identify the current number of communication channels for the project?
|Buy Individually Timezone|
About Individual Course:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Learning Type||Practice Exam|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
Our experts featured on QuickStart are driven by our ExpertConnect platform, a community of professionals focused on IT topics and discussions. Interact with these experts, create project opportunities, gain help and insights on questions you may have, and more.