Programming for Network Engineers - On Demand (PRNE 1.0)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Premium Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1282 other popular courses
About this course:
PRNE - Programming for Network Engineers v1.0 teaches you how to manage a network more efficiently with network programmability as you develop Python programming fundamental skills. In addition, it provides you with the foundation required before attending the Cisco Network Programmability Engineer course.
- Describe use cases and examples of the value of network programmability
- Acquire a complete complement of Python programming skills: basics, data structures, control structures, comparison operators, input and output, structured programming, object-oriented programming, etc.
- Use Python to communicate to individual network devices, using examples of real-world networking communication and operations
- Use Python to communicate to multiple devices
- Use object-oriented programming in Python to abstract network devices
- Use databases in a network-based application to store information about the network
- Use test methodologies to create quality applications
- Use software available through open source and existing libraries, for example, Cisco GitHub, Cisco DevNet, Python general-purpose and Cisco-specific libraries, and NX-API
This course is designed for network engineers looking to use network programming and those preparing for the Cisco Network Programmability Engineer course.
Experience with network management (CCNA-level recommended)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|