About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
The Ruby: Fundamentals is a programming language course which provides hands on experience to the candidates on the fundamental components of the Ruby programming language. The course provides a lab intensive, hands-on programming environment, and helps the candidates to explore object-oriented aspects of Ruby and best practices for developing robust applications with Ruby.
This fundamental course provides a great learning experience for beginner programmers to understand the basics of Ruby programming language. The course enables the students to write a simple code in Ruby and develop the concepts that ultimately help in creating real-world applications using Ruby programming language.
- Learn the syntax of Ruby programming language
- Understand and implement arrays, hashes and regular expressions
- Learn IO and exceptions
- Understand modules
- Describe Common Gateway Interface (CGI)
- Develop and implement network programming
- Individuals experienced with other programming languages such as C++, Java and Perl
- Ruby on Rails developers
- QA engineers
- The course requires the students to have sound knowledge of working with Java.
- The students should be able to understand and demonstrate object oriented programming with Java 7 SE and Java 8.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|