About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
The Ruby: Intermediate is a programming language course which is the second course in the series of courses on Ruby programming language. The course provides hands on experience and builds on the topics taught in the fundamentals course. The course covers more advanced topics such as working with forms, databases, rails framework, validation techniques and styles. The course winds up by teaching the students to put all of the components together to create a presentable application for end users.
This intermediate course provides a great learning experience for mid-career level programmers to understand the more advanced topics of Ruby programming language. The course enables the students to write a simple code in Ruby and develop the concepts that ultimately help in creating real-world applications using Ruby programming language.
- Learn the core syntax of Ruby programming language
- Create fill in forms
- Integrate the forms with databases
- Learn data validation techniques
- Create presentable and user friendly applications using styles
- Customize user-specific applications by creating user accounts
Test and assure quality of the applications
- Software developers working on Ruby programming language
- Individuals experienced with other programming languages such as C++, Java and Perl
- Experienced professionals in .NET framework
- QA engineers
- The course requires the students to have sound knowledge of working with Java.
- The students should be able to understand and demonstrate object oriented programming with Java 7 SE and Java 8.
- In addition to this, it is highly recommended that the students should undertake the Ruby: Fundamentals course before registering for this course.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|