SQL: Advanced Querying (SQL-QueryAdv)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Let’s have a quick look at SQL. SQL (Structured Query Language) is a standardized programming language used for managing relational databases and performing various operations on the data in them. Initially created in the 1970s, SQL is regularly used by database administrators, as well as by developers writing data integration scripts and data analysts looking to set up and run analytical queries. In this course, students will work with advanced queries to manipulate and index tables. Students will also create transactions so that you can choose to save or cancel data entry process. Students should have basic computer skills, SQL skills, and be familiar with concepts related to database structure and terminology.
The average salary for SQL Database Administrator is $77,428 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- use subqueries to generate query output.
- manipulate table data by inserting and updating records in a table and deleting records from a table.
- manipulate the table structure.
- create views, manipulate data through views, modify the view structure, and drop views.
- create indices on table columns and drop inefficient indices.
- mark the beginning of a transaction, create a savepoint within a transaction, rollback a transaction, and commit a transaction.
This course is intended for:
- Students with basic computer skills, SQL skills, and be familiar with concepts related to database structure and terminology.
- Students should be pro-efficient with the basics of SQL.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Advanced Querying Using Subqueries
- Search Based on an Unknown Value
- Search Based on Multiple Unknown Values
- Compare a Value with Unknown Values
- Search Based on the Existence of Records
- Generate Output Using Correlated Subqueries
- Filter Grouped Data Within Subqueries
- Perform Multiple-level Subqueries
Lesson 2: Manipulating Table Data
- Insert Data
- Modify Data
- Delete Data
Lesson 3: Manipulating the Table Structure
- Create a Simple Table
- Create a Table with Constraints
- Add or Drop Table Columns
- Add or Drop Constraints
- Modify the Column Definition
- Delete Tables
Lesson 4: Working with Views
- Create a View
- Manipulate Data in Views
- Create Aliases
- Modify and Drop Views
Lesson 5: Indexing Data
- Create Indexes
- Drop Indexes
Lesson 6: Managing Transactions
- Create Transactions
- Commit Transactions
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's