Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $1,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $1,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Let’s have a quick look at SQL. SQL (Structured Query Language) is a standardized programming language used for managing relational databases and performing various operations on the data in them. Initially created in the 1970s, SQL is regularly used by database administrators, as well as by developers writing data integration scripts and data analysts looking to set up and run analytical queries. In this course, students will work with advanced queries to manipulate and index tables. Students will also create transactions so that you can choose to save or cancel data entry process. Students should have basic computer skills, SQL skills, and be familiar with concepts related to database structure and terminology.
The average salary for SQL Database Administrator is $77,428 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- use subqueries to generate query output.
- manipulate table data by inserting and updating records in a table and deleting records from a table.
- manipulate the table structure.
- create views, manipulate data through views, modify the view structure, and drop views.
- create indices on table columns and drop inefficient indices.
- mark the beginning of a transaction, create a savepoint within a transaction, rollback a transaction, and commit a transaction.
This course is intended for:
- Students with basic computer skills, SQL skills, and be familiar with concepts related to database structure and terminology.
- Students should be pro-efficient with the basics of SQL.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Advanced Querying Using Subqueries
- Search Based on an Unknown Value
- Search Based on Multiple Unknown Values
- Compare a Value with Unknown Values
- Search Based on the Existence of Records
- Generate Output Using Correlated Subqueries
- Filter Grouped Data Within Subqueries
- Perform Multiple-level Subqueries
Lesson 2: Manipulating Table Data
- Insert Data
- Modify Data
- Delete Data
Lesson 3: Manipulating the Table Structure
- Create a Simple Table
- Create a Table with Constraints
- Add or Drop Table Columns
- Add or Drop Constraints
- Modify the Column Definition
- Delete Tables
Lesson 4: Working with Views
- Create a View
- Manipulate Data in Views
- Create Aliases
- Modify and Drop Views
Lesson 5: Indexing Data
- Create Indexes
- Drop Indexes
Lesson 6: Managing Transactions
- Create Transactions
- Commit Transactions
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's