Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Starting with Angular 4
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
First let’s have an insight on what is Angular 4 is. Angular, or Angular JS, is a structural framework for dynamic web applications. In other words, it helps turn simple HTML into cool web apps that actually do stuff (rather than just staying static like a simple informational website would do), by using it as a template then extending its syntax to express components. Angular 4 is the newest and most recent 'majorly revamped' version. It is backwards compatible with Angular 2. Web frameworks can be difficult enough to get your head around at the best of times. When it comes to Angular, it can be especially challenging to keep up; new versions are released every 6 months, and although the latest version is Angular 4, there wasn't actually an 'Angular 3'! Confused? Don't be. This online course will explain it all.
The average salary for Front End Web Developer is $102,143 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Code an Angular Project with an Online IDE
- Learn to code with TypeScript and use it's data typing features
- Understand and use Angular's Component paradigm
- Use Angular's powerful data binding features
- Use Angular's improved Pipes to transform displayed data
- Compose Components with Angular's Component Nesting capabilities
- Implement Services in an Angular application
- Implement Routing in Angular
- Modularize an application with Angular's Module system
This course is intended for:
- Web developers who design and build UI/UX solutions for mobile and the web.