|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
The Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that web developer employment is projected to grow a whopping 20 percent, faster than the average for all other occupations. Web developers and Programmers have one of the most bankable skill sets on the job market today. According to Glassdoor, the national median salary for programmers averages well over $75,000. In markets where the competition for top tech talent is fierce, the median salary can climb above $100,000.
It is expected that the learner will have good familiarity with HTML and CSS.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
What you'll learn in this training
- Creating an alert box
- Displaying data on the page using document.write
- Displaying text data
- Creating variables
- Calling and combining variables
- Creating prompts
- Creating arrays
- Creating an if statement
- Creating an else if statement
- Applying various comparison operators
- Applying logical operators
- Creating switch statements
- Creating a for loop
- Creating a while and do while loop
- Adding the current time and date
- Converting strings to numbers
- Converting numbers to strings
- Creating basic string functions
- Creating basic math functions
- Creating a custom function
- Calling a function
- Calling a function based on an event
- Adding parameters to a function
- Programming text and button element interactivity
- Programming text area element interactivity
- Programming radio button interactivity
- Programming checkbox interactivity
- Programming select box interactivity
- Validating form text data
- Validating form email data
- Validating form checkbox data
- Detecting the browser version
- Accessing browser history
- Using the location object
- Creating a pop-up window
- Referencing specific windows
- Interacting with frames
- Introducing jQuery
- Loading jQuery library files
- Initializing an on ready function and selecting elements
- Selecting elements by id and style
- Selecting elements by attribute
- Running the jQuery code
- Showing and hiding elements
- Binding jQuery to event handlers
- Writing HTML elements via jQuery
- Adding element attributes
- Adding content to elements
- Wrapping elements within elements
- Binding jQuery to events using the .on() function
- Creating variables using jQuery
- Creating loops in jQuery
- Fading elements in and out
- Sliding elements up and down
- Toggling slide operations
- Adding effect parameters
- Animating effects
- Loading jQuery UI library files
- Creating an accordion widget
- Creating a button widget
- Creating a date picker widget
- Creating a menu widget
- Creating a slider widget
- Creating a spinner and tooltip widget
- Creating a tab widget
- Creating a dialog widget
- Opening a dialog box on click
- Creating jQuery UI themes
- Customizing jQuery UI themes
jQuery UI Interactions
- Creating a drag action
- Creating a drop action
- Creating a resize action
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt