Strategic Planning Skills
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
Strategic planning is an organization's process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy. This series will provide you with the skills for developing a clear understanding of your organization's current and desired state, its operations and market position. Learn how to develop a mission and vision statement for your company, after gathering the information that influences your business, from operational data to assessing internal and external factors.
The average salary for Strategic Planning Manager is $91,202 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process
- Initiating the Strategic Planning Process
- Developing the Strategic Plan
- Executing the Plan
This course is intended for:
- Managers with strategic planning responsibility. Although the emphasis is on corporate or organization-wide planning, the tools and techniques covered will have value for business unit or departmental managers.
- Basic management skills.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Lesson 1 - Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process
Lesson 2 - Initiating the Strategic Planning Process
Lesson 3 - Developing the Strategic Plan
Lesson 4 - Executing the Plan
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's