Executive Strategy & Management
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
Executive Strategy & Management is designed to help executives and senior managers develop a well formed organizational strategy and other essential documents and plans for success. At the end of the course, students will be able to develop a real-world strategy document for their organization and posses the elements necessary to put this plan into action.
The average salary for Strategic Planning Manager is $91,202 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- The Basics of Project Management
- The Keys to Success
- Strategy Basics
This course is intended for:
- Senior Managers.
- Basic management skills.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Section 01 - The Basics of Project Management
Section 02 - The Keys to Success
Section 03 - Strategy Basics
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's