About this course
The course is available for five days where the learners find a workable pace about implementation and configuration of Windows Server 2016 features and functionality. It is ideal to be taken by experts in the IT field who anticipate sharpening their specialized abilities from Windows 2012 Server or 2008 to Windows 2016 Server. Course takers are needed to have existing information on the previous Windows Server innovations comprehensive of a range of abilities equal to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) Windows 2012 Server or 2008 certifications. However, this Microsoft 2016 Server preparing isn't a course for the upgrade of product, rather it instructs understudies to utilize their abilities and information that will assist them with working Windows Server 2016 flawlessly.
The normal pay of a Microsoft Server Administrator is $69,077 annually.
When you have finished this course, you will have the option to:
- Determine the storage of Windows Server 2016
- Install and Configure Windows 2016 Server
- Describe networking
- Implement AD FS (Active Directory Federation Services)
- Configure features for networking that are progressive
- Implement services for the directory
- Implement software-defined networking
- Implement failover clustering
- Execute remote access
- Supervise and Execute the Windows containers and Hyper-V
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement failover clustering with virtual machines
This training course of Microsoft is intended for the Professionals of IT who have worked in the limit of Windows 2008 or Windows 2012 framework administrator. These are learners with handy experience of the field working either the enterprise environment of Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008. Notwithstanding that, understudies applying to this preparation program ought to have MCSA certifications for Windows 2012 Server or proportional information.
Furthermore, any expert of IT who needs to take MCSE, later on, can truly profit by this course as it gives the perfect readiness required for the exam of MCSA.
Understudies must have the accompanying before they get enlisted at this course:
- Involvement with the execution of technologies of Windows networking.
- At least two years of experience overseeing in deploying Windows 2008 Server or Windows 2012 Server environments.
- Experience in the execution of Windows Server virtualization.
- Involvement in NS in routine Windows 2008 Server and 2012 management and maintenance tasks.
- Involvement with the execution of Active Directory advances.
- MCSA equal certifications of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012.
Recommended prerequisites courses
- Controlling Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
- Configuring and Installing Windows Server 2012 (MS-20410)