Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage V3.0
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This five-day, fast-paced course provides comprehensive training on how to install, configure, and manage a VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment. This course covers key NSX-T Data Center features and functionality offered in the NSX-T Data Center 3.0 release, including the overall infrastructure, logical switching, logical routing, networking and security services, micro-segmentation and firewalls, and more.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
- Describe VMware Virtual Cloud Network and the NSX-T Data Center architecture
- Describe the NSX-T Data Center components and main functions
- Explain the NSX-T Data Center key features and benefits
Deploy and configure NSX-T Data Center infrastructure
- Configure layer 2 logical switching and bridging
- Explain the tiered routing architecture and configure gateways
- Configure advanced services such as VPN and load balancing
- Describe the NSX-T Data Center security model with micro-segmentation
- Configure Distributed Firewall and Gateway Firewall to protect east-west and north-south traffic
- Explain advanced security enforcement with URL analysis, IDS, and partner service insertion
- Integrate VMware Identity Manager™ or LDAP with NSX-T Data Center and configure role-based access control
- Describe NSX-T Data Center Federation use-cases and architecture for switching, routing, and security.
Experienced system administrators or network administrators
- Good understanding of TCP/IP services and network security and working experience with firewalls
- Working experience of enterprise switching and routing
- Solid understanding of concepts presented in the following courses:
VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals
VMware Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX
VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management, Virtualization|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|