Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
VMware vSphere: What's New 6.7 to 7.0
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
In this three-day, hands-on training course, you explore the new features and enhancements in VMware vCenter Server® 7.0 and VMware ESXi™ 7.0. Real-world use-case deployment scenarios, hands-on lab exercises, and lectures teach you the skills that you need to effectively implement and configure VMware vSphere® 7.
The average salary of Vmware Administrator is $79,681 per year.
- Recognize the importance of key features and enhancements in vSphere 6.7 update releases and vSphere 7
- Migrate a vCenter Server system for Windows to VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ 7.0
Upgrade a vCenter Server instance to vSphere 7
- Describe vCenter Server, VMware ESXi™, storage, network, virtual machine, and security enhancements in vSphere 7
- Update templates in the content library
- Use Identity Federation to configure vCenter Server to use external identity sources
- Use the VMware vSphere® Client™ to manage certificates
- Use VMware vSphere® Trust Authority™ to secure the infrastructure for encrypted VMs
- Use VMware vSphere® Lifecycle Manager™ to manage vSphere deployments and updates
- Describe the cloning and migration operations on encrypted VMs
- Describe the purpose of scalable shares and the improvements to vSphere DRS
- Describe how to change the IP address or FQDN of vCenter Server
- Identify new hardware device support in ESXi 7.0
- Recognize the enhancements available with VM compatibility version 17
- Recognize the enhancements available with VM compatibility version 18
- Recognize the importance of containers and Kubernetes in a modern data center
- System architects, system administrators, IT managers, VMware partners, and individuals responsible for implementing and managing vSphere architectures
This course requires completion of one the following courses or equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.