Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
VMware Site Recovery Manager: Install, Configure, Manage 8.2
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This two-day, hands-on training course gives experienced VMware vSphere® administrators the knowledge to install, configure, and manage VMware Site Recovery Manager™ 8.2. This course also shows you how to write and test disaster recovery plans that use Site Recovery Manager.
The average salary for Vmware Administrator is $79,168 per year.
- Summarize the components of Site Recovery Manager architecture
- Deploy and configure the Site Recovery Manager appliance
- Describe the principal disaster recovery topologies that are used with Site Recovery Manager
- Configure inventory and resource mappings
- Describe the storage replication options that are used with Site Recovery Manager
- Configure Site Recovery Manager to leverage array-based replication
- Describe VMware vSphere® Replication™ functionality
- Describe the vSphere Replication architecture
- Deploy and configure vSphere Replication for use with Site Recovery Manager
- Build Site Recovery Manager protection groups based on vSphere Replication
- Build, edit, execute, test, and remove a recovery plan
- Perform a planned migration
- Perform reprotect and failback using Site Recovery Manager and vSphere Replication
- vSphere administrators, architects, system engineers, and systems integrators who are responsible for the deployment or management of Site Recovery Manager
This class requires completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x]
- VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5.5 to V6.x]
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.x]
Or equivalent knowledge and administration experience with VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server™.
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, IT Ops & Management, Virtualization|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.