Web Essentials: Angular 6/7 (TT4165-A6)
About this course:
This Angular course will provide practical and hands-on experience with a great option for building sophisticated web applications, If you are building for the web, Angular will change the way you write web interface and work across multiple browsers and platforms.
The average salary of an Angular developer salary is $120,000 per year.
This course provides indoctrination in the practical use of the umbrella of technologies that are on the leading edge of web development.
Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will learn to:
- What Angular is and why should you use it
- How Angular reduces the amount of code that you must write to add rich functionality to both existing and new web pages
- What TypeScript is, why it is useful, and how to use it with Angular
- How to facilitate development and deployment using Angular CLI
- How to work with the various aspects of the Angular architecture to implement clean, responsive web interfaces
- How Routers can support navigation within a Single Page Application
- What the best practices are for using Angular so that it works unobtrusively and performs well
- Working with the Ahead of Time compiler including its impact of developers and the development process
- How to facilitate testing and running Angular applications using various tools and techniques
- How to use Angular with HTTP to support JSON, REST, and other services
- This is an introductory level Angular course, designed for experienced web developers who wish to extend their skills in web development.
- Attendees should have an extensive working knowledge in developing basic web applications.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|