70-697 - Configuring Windows Devices
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 907 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this intermediate level course students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a corporate Windows Server domain environment. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Azure Rights Management are introduced.
The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices certification exam.
The average salary for a Enterprise Services Deployment Manager is $95,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device management in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Manage remote access solutions.
- Implement remote connectivity.
- Maintain and update Windows 10.
- Recover and troubleshoot Windows 10.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments, and in managing cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience deploying and configuring Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Experience deploying and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Experience deploying and configuring network services, including DNS, in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Windows Client essentials, such as a working knowledge of Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|