MD-100: Windows 10
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 operating systems. Students will learn how to managing storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10.
- Course Introduction
- Chapter 1 - Installing Windows 10
- Chapter 2 - Configure and Personalize Windows
- Chapter 3 - Updating Windows 10
- Chapter 4 - Networking in Windows 10
- Chapter 5 - Configuring Storage
- Chapter 6 - Managing Apps
- Chapter 7 - Configuring Authorization and Authentication
- Chapter 8 - Configuring Access to Files and Folders
- Chapter 9 - Configuring Security
- Chapter 10 - Supporting and Troubleshooting
- Course Summary
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.