70-697 - Configuring Windows Devices
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
16 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
In this intermediate level course students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a corporate Windows Server domain environment. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Azure Rights Management are introduced.
The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices certification exam.
The average salary for a Enterprise Services Deployment Manager is $95,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device management in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Manage remote access solutions.
- Implement remote connectivity.
- Maintain and update Windows 10.
- Recover and troubleshoot Windows 10.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments, and in managing cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience deploying and configuring Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Experience deploying and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Experience deploying and configuring network services, including DNS, in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Windows Client essentials, such as a working knowledge of Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10 - MOC On Demand (MS-20698)
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (MS-20698)
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Module 01 - What?s New in Windows 10
- Module 02 - Windows 10 Deployment
- Module 03 - Deploying Virtual Windows 10 Desktops
- Module 04 - Configuring Device Settings
- Module 05 - Connecting Windows 10 to Networks
- Module 06 - Sharing Data and Printers
- Module 07 - Managing Apps
- Module 08 - Securing Windows 10 Devices
- Module 09 - Monitoring and Maintaining Windows 10
- Module 10 - Managing Users in the Enterprise
- Module 11 - Managing Desktops and Applications in the Enterprise
- Module 12 - Managing Devices in the Enterprise
- Course Conclusion
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's