ACI Integration and OpenStack (ACISTK)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
ACI Integration and OpenStack (ACISTK) is a 3-day course providing an introduction to ACI, OpenStack and the tools needed for proper integration. This course will educate the students about ACI integration with OpenStack and will include hands-on labs, which will reinforce the concepts covered. Students are expected to have a basic understanding of ACI Architecture, be familiar with OpenStack, have fundamental Linux skills, and a working understanding of general networking, subnets, and VLANs. This course will help you understand OpenStack concepts, OpenStack System Architecture and Components, ACI Design, Architecture, and Concepts, plus much more. View our IT course outline with course objectives detailed below.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- OpenStack Concepts, design, and implementation.
- OpenStack System Architecture and Components
- OpenStack network architecture
- ACI Design, Architecture and Concepts
- Understand Opflex implementation with Openstack.
- Integration of ACI with OpenStack networking.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Data Center Engineers
- Network Engineers
- System Administrators
The level of knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic understanding of ACI Architecture
- Familiarity with OpenStack
- Basic skills using Linux
- Understanding of VLANs, subnets, and general networking.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|