About this course:
The Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) v1.0 course shows you how to deploy and manage the Cisco® Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®) mode. You will learn how to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode, how to connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services, and the fundamentals of Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration. You will gain hands-on practice implementing key capabilities such as fabric discovery, policies, connectivity, VMM integration, and more.
This course helps you prepare to take the exam:
- 300-620 Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
This course will help you:
- Gain the skills and hands-on practice integrating the enhanced, automated capabilities of Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode for quicker application deployment.
- Get the knowledge for protocols, solutions and designs to acquire professional-level and expert-level data center job roles.
The 300-620 DCACI exam certifies your knowledge of Cisco switches in ACI mode including configuration, implementation, and management.
After you pass 300-620 DCACI, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center ACI Implementation certification and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Data Center certification.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco ACI Fabric Infrastructure and basic Cisco ACI concepts
- Describe Cisco ACI policy model logical constructs
- Describe Cisco ACI basic packet forwarding
- Describe external network connectivity
- Describe VMM Integration
- Describe Layer 4 to Layer 7 integrations
- Explain Cisco ACI management features
- Network Designers
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Data Center Engineers
- Consulting Systems Engineers
- Technical Solutions Architects
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
- Field Engineers
- Server Administrators
- Network Managers
- Storage Administrators
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
- Familiarity with virtualization fundamentals
The following Cisco courses may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU) v1.0