Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway Implementation and Verification (IOSXR304) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course is designed to provide you skills required to successfully deploy, configure, operate, maintain, and support a Cisco IOS® XR Broadband Network Gateway (BNG) solution.
The course will teach you to manage subscriber access by implementing and verifying BNG on a Cisco IOS XR device. You will also implement and verify subscriber management functions, including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) of subscriber sessions, quality of service (QoS), security and policy management and address assignment.
You will be equipped with these skills after taking this course:
- Describe the architecture and function of the Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway
- Define policies to control subscriber traffic
- Establish and verify subscriber sessions
- Prioritize subscriber traffic using QoS
- Implement subscriber features
- Configure and verify authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) in a Broadband Network Gateway deployment
- Deploy redundancy for subscriber sessions
- Network administrators
- Solution designers
- System installers, integrators, and administrators
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic understanding of AAA functions
- Basic understanding of routing protocols and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Experience working with Cisco IOS XR Software-based platforms
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|