Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud (CLDAUT) is a new 5-day ILT course designed to help students prepare for the CCNP Cloud certification, a professional level certification specializing in Cloud technologies. This course extensively covering the process of automating and managing private and hybrid clouds using the processes, applications and products of the Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite. This course also prepares the students for Cisco: 300-470 CLDAUT exam.
The average salary for Cisco Systems Cloud Engineer is $120,000 per year.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Describe Cisco’s architectural components of the data center to support the infrastructure of a private cloud IaaS
- Describe how to manage the private IaaS service offerings with Cisco PSC
- Automate network services in a private IaaS cloud
- Describe the lifecycle management and application provisioning in the cloud
- Describe how to use the ICF to manage the workloads in the hybrid cloud
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Cloud Administrators - responsible for managing and automating the cloud services, which are based on the Cisco cloud structure
- Cloud Architects - responsible for creating designs for cloud deployments, which are based on Cisco cloud solutions
Secondary target audiences are:
- Cloud Technical Administrator – implementing operation and support of Cisco Cloud Products and Solutions
- CCNA Cloud Fundamentals
- CCNA Cloud Administration
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Manage Private Cloud Infrastructure for IaaS
- Lesson 1: Describing Cloud Automation and Management
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite and Cloud Management
- Lesson 3: Managing Devices for a Cloud Tenant Using Cisco UCS Director
- Lesson 4: Managing Infrastructure Policies for IaaS Using Cisco UCS Director
- Lesson 5: Managing VDCs in Cisco UCS Director
- Lesson 6: Managing Workflows in an IaaS Tenant Cloud
- Lesson 7: Managing Self-Service Provisioning in Cisco UCS Director
- Lesson 8: Module Summary
- Lesson 9: Module Self-Check
Module 2: Manage Private IaaS Catalog with Cisco PSC
- Lesson 1: Publishing Cisco UCS Director Services in Cisco PSC
- Lesson 2: Ordering IaaS Services as an End User Using Cisco PSC
- Lesson 3: Module Summary
- Lesson 4: Module Self-Check
Module 3: Cisco VACS for Provisioning Private IaaS with Network Automation
- Lesson 1: Identifying Cisco VACS
- Lesson 2: Defining the Policies for Containers
- Lesson 3: Creating a Cisco VACS 3-Tier Internal Template Automation
- Lesson 4: Creating a Cisco VACS 3-Tier External Template Automation
- Lesson 5: Publishing Discovered Cisco VACS Services in Cisco PSC
- Lesson 6: Module Summary
- Lesson 7: Module Self-Check
Module 4: Application Provisioning and Life-Cycle Management
- Lesson 1: Ordering a Virtual Server Using Cisco PSC
- Lesson 2: Ordering a Physical Server Using Cisco PSC
- Lesson 3: Ordering a Multi-Tier Application Container Using Cisco PSC
- Lesson 4: Managing Application Containers
- Lesson 5: Manage Life Cycles of Cloud Resources
- Lesson 6: Managing Snapshots
- Lesson 7: Module Summary
- Lesson 8: Module Self-Check
Module 5: Manage Intercloud Fabric Connectivity for IaaS in Hybrid Cloud
- Lesson 1: Configuring Intercloud Fabric Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Managing VM Templates to Deploy New Workloads
- Lesson 3: Managing Intercloud Fabric Infrastructure
- Lesson 4: Managing Routing Policies for Secure VM Communication in the Hybrid Cloud
- Lesson 5: Module Summary
- Lesson 6: Module Self-Check
- Lab 1: Create a Multitenant Cloud in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 2: Configure and Manage Policies for Multitenant Cloud in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 3: Manage VDCs and VDC Applications
- Lab 4: Create Workflow Parameters in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 5: Creating a Cisco UCS Director Workflow for Baremetal Provisioning
- Lab 6: Clone Container Policies
- Lab 7: Configure Resource Pools
- Lab 8: Managing Cisco VACS 3- Tier Internal and External Templates
- Lab 9: Configure and Manage Catalogs in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 10: Create Self-Service Provisioning Requirements in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 11: Discover Cisco UCS Director Catalogs and Templates, and Order VM or Application Stacks as an End User
- Lab 12: Life-Cycle Management with Cisco PSC
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's