Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud (CLDAUT)
About Individual Course:
About this course
The Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud (CLDAUT) is a 5-day instructor led course that allows students to polish their cloud skills, helping them prepare for the Cisco Certified Network Professional Cloud certification. The course covers various topics including using Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite products, applications, and processes to manage and automate private and hybrid clouds making it a great IT ops training option.
The course can also be used to prepare for the Cisco 300-470 CLDAUT exam.
Upon completion, students of the course will be able to:
Describe Cisco’s data center’s architectural components for supporting private cloud IaaS infrastructure
Understand how Cisco Prime Service Catalog can be used for private cloud infrastructure as a service management
Automate private cloud infrastructure as a service network services
Understand how cloud application provisioning and lifecycle management work
Understand and explain how hybrid cloud workload can be managed using Cisco Intercloud Fabric
The Automating Cisco Cloud course is intended for the following groups of professionals:
Administrators of the cloud who are responsible for Cisco cloud service management and automation
Architects of the cloud who are responsible for Cisco structure cloud deployment design creation
Technical administrators of the cloud who are responsible for Cisco cloud product support and implementation can also opt for the comprehensive Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud course.
Students interested in the Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud course are expected to have completed or have working knowledge of the CCNA Cloud Fundamentals and CCNA Cloud Administration courses.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Manage Private Cloud Infrastructure for IaaS
- Lesson 1: Describing Cloud Automation and Management
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite and Cloud Management
- Lesson 3: Managing Devices for a Cloud Tenant Using Cisco UCS Director
- Lesson 4: Managing Infrastructure Policies for IaaS Using Cisco UCS Director
- Lesson 5: Managing VDCs in Cisco UCS Director
- Lesson 6: Managing Workflows in an IaaS Tenant Cloud
- Lesson 7: Managing Self-Service Provisioning in Cisco UCS Director
- Lesson 8: Module Summary
- Lesson 9: Module Self-Check
Module 2: Manage Private IaaS Catalog with Cisco PSC
- Lesson 1: Publishing Cisco UCS Director Services in Cisco PSC
- Lesson 2: Ordering IaaS Services as an End User Using Cisco PSC
- Lesson 3: Module Summary
- Lesson 4: Module Self-Check
Module 3: Cisco VACS for Provisioning Private IaaS with Network Automation
- Lesson 1: Identifying Cisco VACS
- Lesson 2: Defining the Policies for Containers
- Lesson 3: Creating a Cisco VACS 3-Tier Internal Template Automation
- Lesson 4: Creating a Cisco VACS 3-Tier External Template Automation
- Lesson 5: Publishing Discovered Cisco VACS Services in Cisco PSC
- Lesson 6: Module Summary
- Lesson 7: Module Self-Check
Module 4: Application Provisioning and Life-Cycle Management
- Lesson 1: Ordering a Virtual Server Using Cisco PSC
- Lesson 2: Ordering a Physical Server Using Cisco PSC
- Lesson 3: Ordering a Multi-Tier Application Container Using Cisco PSC
- Lesson 4: Managing Application Containers
- Lesson 5: Manage Life Cycles of Cloud Resources
- Lesson 6: Managing Snapshots
- Lesson 7: Module Summary
- Lesson 8: Module Self-Check
Module 5: Manage Intercloud Fabric Connectivity for IaaS in Hybrid Cloud
- Lesson 1: Configuring Intercloud Fabric Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Managing VM Templates to Deploy New Workloads
- Lesson 3: Managing Intercloud Fabric Infrastructure
- Lesson 4: Managing Routing Policies for Secure VM Communication in the Hybrid Cloud
- Lesson 5: Module Summary
- Lesson 6: Module Self-Check
- Lab 1: Create a Multitenant Cloud in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 2: Configure and Manage Policies for Multitenant Cloud in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 3: Manage VDCs and VDC Applications
- Lab 4: Create Workflow Parameters in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 5: Creating a Cisco UCS Director Workflow for Baremetal Provisioning
- Lab 6: Clone Container Policies
- Lab 7: Configure Resource Pools
- Lab 8: Managing Cisco VACS 3- Tier Internal and External Templates
- Lab 9: Configure and Manage Catalogs in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 10: Create Self-Service Provisioning Requirements in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 11: Discover Cisco UCS Director Catalogs and Templates, and Order VM or Application Stacks as an End User
- Lab 12: Life-Cycle Management with Cisco PSC
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt