Azure Solutions Architect Certification: Design (AZ-301)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the AZ-301 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
This training will prepare students for the AZ-301(Azure Solutions Architect: Design) certification exam. By undertaking this training students, can move towards the goal of becoming an Azure Cloud Architect. An Azure Cloud Architect can earn an average of USD 190,000 per annum in the U.S.
This training course of Azure is intended to give information regarding the way toward managing the identity and security within Microsoft Azure. Understudies took a crack at this course will find out about the distinctive SaaS services that are accessible in MS Azure, which can be integrated into existing solutions of MS Azure.
- Use MS Azure AD B2C or B2B to integrate previously existing arrangements with external identity providers.
- Create arrangements dependent on hybrid identity.
- Comprehend the utilization of MS Azure AD's propelled features and when to utilize them, such as MFA, Privileged Identity Management, and Managed Service Identity.
- See how to utilize Key Vault to secure secrets of application.
- Use the features of MS Azure Storage and SQL Databases to secure the information of the application.
- Utilize Cognitive Services to explain the various API that is accessible for use.
- Comprehend the Face API and Speech API, Language Understanding (LUIS) administration, and when to utilize them.
- Explain the relationship to MS Azure Bot Framework and the Bot Service.
- Depending on the prerequisites of the arrangement, identity what the perfect pricing alternative for the MS Azure Storage would be.
- Comprehend and determine the performance limit for the Storage administration of Microsoft Azure.
- For segments of explicit arrangements, an identity wherein capacity blobs can be utilized from the various choices accessible.
- For SMB Operations, explain how good to utilize the MS Azure File Service.
- Determine the answers for which the utilization of virtual gadgets or StorSimple physical can be helpful and figure out how to utilize them.
- Compare and then distinguish between the services of monitoring for networking, applications, and the MS Azure platform.
- Build up a resource gathering.
- Add further assets to a resource gathering.
- Execute an ARM layout to a resource group with the goal of integrating Logic App or an API with the API Management administration.
- To assure superior performance and scale, build up a multi-region usage plan or an App Service Plan.
- Utilize the Service of API Management to integrate it with a Logic App or an API.
- Comprehend the Cloud Design Patterns and explain the various examples accessible in it.
- Use load balancers for distributing the system traffic over various burdens.
- Build up a hybrid network situation between on-reason and cloud.
- For one or numerous virtual machines, build up an accessibility setting.
- Explain the different contrasts among update and deficiency domains.
This training course of Azure can be embraced by effective Cloud Solutions Architects, who will begin this azure course by gaining functional involvement in operating frameworks, billing, cloud infrastructure, virtualization, networking, and capacity structures.
It would be advised that you have experience as an Azure Cloud Developer or Azure Cloud Administrator, and have preferably undertaken AZ-900, AZ 103 or AZ-203, before undertaking this training.
Practice Certification Exam
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.
- Azure Solutions Architect Certification: Design (AZ301)Great training service from Quickstart.
- Azure Solutions Architect Certification: Design (AZ301)Liked everything except the fact the demo's didn't work which for someone who is a process and visual learner makes it more difficult to understand the material. I will be retaking the class.
- Azure Solutions Architect Certification: Design (AZ301)I believe the class will be more useful if its designed as follows: 45 min lecture session followed by 45 min Lab.