Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
This series covers everything you need to know about becoming a certified professional ethical hacker. Students will learn about security fundamentals, access controls, protocols, cryptography, vulnerability assessments, vulnerability tools of the trade, output analysis and reports, reconnaisance, enumeration and scanning, gaining access, maintaining access, covering tracks, malware, buffer overflows, and password cracking.
The Professional Ethical Hacker certification is the beginning of penetration testing. It shows that you hold a valuable skill-set in penetration testing by understanding the importance of vulnerability assessments and how it can help you prevent serious break-ins to your organization.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Module 01 - Security Fundamentals
- Module 02 - Access Controls
- Module 03 - Protocols
- Module 04 - Cryptography
- Module 05 - Why Vulnerability Assessments?
- Module 06 - Vulnerability Tools of the Trade
- Module 07 - Output Analysis and Reports
- Module 08 - Reconnaissance, Enumeration and Scanning
- Module 09 - Gaining Access
- Module 10 - Maintaining Access
- Module 11 - Covering Tracks
- Module 12 - Malware
- Module 13 - Buffer Overflows
- Module 14 - Password Cracking
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||7 Hours|