Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
The Certified Vulnerability Assessor course helps students understand the importance of vulnerability assessments by providing intricate knowledge and skills in the Vulnerability Assessment arena. The CVA course provides foundational knowledge of general VA tools as well as popular exploits an IT engineer should be familiar with.
The CVA is a fundamental cyber security certification course that focuses on vulnerability assessments. The CVA course focuses on foundational information such as the importance of a Vulnerability Assessment and how it can help an engineer prevent serious break-ins to your organization. In the CVA course, the student will be versed with basic malware and viruses and how they can infiltrate an organizations network. The student will also learn how to assess a company’s security posture and perform a basic vulnerability test to help secure the organization’s networking infrastructure.
Upon completion, the Certified Vulnerability Assessor candidate will be able to competently take the CVA exam.
The average salary for Certified Vulnerability Assessor is $63,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Have knowledge to detect security vulnerabilities and risk
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings from examinations
- Be ready to sit for the CVA Exam
This course is intended for:
- Who don't know anything about security but need to. We recommend this course for anyone who wants to be secure on the Internet, especially employees at work.
- An interest in security
- Basic Computer Experience
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
With 7 up-to-date Modules, the Certified Vulnerability Assessor will teach you security best practices applicable to keeping the information you are entrusted with secure.
The course kit includes:
CVA Student Workbook
Key Concepts/Definitions Booklet
Certificate of Completion
Module 1: Why Vulnerability Assessment
Module 2: Vulnerability Types
Module 3: Assessing the Network
Module 4: Assessing Web Servers & Applications
Module 5: Assessing Remote & VPN Services
Module 6: Vulnerability Assessment Tools
Module 7: Output Analysis
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's