Cisco Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (CIAI)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) is a dominant trend in the enterprise with the ubiquity of large amounts of observed data, the rise of distributed computing frameworks, and the prevalence of large hardware-accelerated computing infrastructures. There are several compute platforms designed and purpose-built for Deep Learning (DL). These platforms should be storage and I/O-optimized to deliver industry-leading performance to speed up Deep Learning (DL) using neural networks and large data sets to train computers for complex tasks. The CIAI - Cisco Introduction to Artificial Intelligence instructor-led course introduces the learner to the Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL) essentials in addition to compute platforms such as Cisco UCS, through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
- Understand Big Data and Data Science concepts
- List and describe the concepts, major features, algorithms, and benefits of AL/ML/DL
- Use AL/ML/DL techniques, such as Neural Networks.
- Get familiar with Data Science and Infrastructure AI Tools and soft wares
- Describe the Cisco AI/ML/DL Computing Solutions Portfolio alignment
- Describe the Cisco UCS C480 ML M5 Deep Learning Server
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
- Consulting Systems Engineers
- Technical Solutions Architects
- Data Center Administrators and Engineers
- Anyone interested in AI/ML/DL
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course include:
- Understanding of server design and architecture.
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS, Storage, and Server Virtualization