Cisco Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (CIAI)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) is a dominant trend in the enterprise with the ubiquity of large amounts of observed data, the rise of distributed computing frameworks, and the prevalence of large hardware-accelerated computing infrastructures. There are several compute platforms designed and purpose-built for Deep Learning (DL). These platforms should be storage and I/O-optimized to deliver industry-leading performance to speed up Deep Learning (DL) using neural networks and large data sets to train computers for complex tasks. The CIAI - Cisco Introduction to Artificial Intelligence instructor-led course introduces the learner to the Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL) essentials in addition to compute platforms such as Cisco UCS, through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
- Understand Big Data and Data Science concepts
- List and describe the concepts, major features, algorithms, and benefits of AL/ML/DL
- Use AL/ML/DL techniques, such as Neural Networks.
- Get familiar with Data Science and Infrastructure AI Tools and soft wares
- Describe the Cisco AI/ML/DL Computing Solutions Portfolio alignment
- Describe the Cisco UCS C480 ML M5 Deep Learning Server
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
- Consulting Systems Engineers
- Technical Solutions Architects
- Data Center Administrators and Engineers
- Anyone interested in AI/ML/DL
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course include:
- Understanding of server design and architecture.
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS, Storage, and Server Virtualization
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|