About the course:
This mode provides important augmentations to NX-OS in the section of programmability, comprising:
- A Python scripting, RESTful API, direct ASIC-level access and Linux BASH access for traffic flow checking
- Help for open-frameworks orchestration and automation DevOps platforms, including Chef, Puppet, and onePK of Cisco
- Encourage for emerging overlay network technologies and software-defined networking (SDN), including OpenFlow, VXLAN, and the OpenDaylight Controller
Through hands-on labs and lectures, you'll find out about the equipment design of the Nexus 9000 and the new programmability interfaces and features that have been included in NX-OS. We highly suggest that you have NX-OS prior information and also aware of the platforms of Nexus five, six, and seven thousand.
The normal pay for Cisco Systems IT Engineer is $118,045 annually.
In the wake of finishing this course, learners will have the option to:
- Hardware Architecture of Nexus 9000, including packet forwarding and line card architecture
- Components of the Nexus 9000 platform
- Configuration and Operation details of VXLAN
- How the platform addresses of Nexus 9000 current trends in data server management and architecture
- Plan conceivable outcomes with the Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- The new features of NX-OS are accessible on the Switches of Nexus 9000 Series
- Automation, programmability, and monitoring choices accessible on the Nexus 9000 Series Switches
This course is planned for:
- Network engineers
- System engineers
The architects of the data center who implement, design, and manage networks of data center utilizing the Cisco Nexus 9000.
Understanding the architecture of Cisco Data Center network, Experience with Cisco NX-OS, Knowledge of the platforms of Nexus 5000, 6000, or 7000 is energetically Recommended.
Recommended prerequisites courses:
- Presenting the Cisco Data Center Networking v1.x (DCICN)
- DCUCD - Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.x