Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implementing Cisco Quality Of Service v2.5 (QoS)
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Implementing Cisco Quality of Service (QoS) v2.5 is a 5-day training program that provides learners with in-depth knowledge of QoS requirements, conceptual models such as best effort, IntServ, and DiffServ, and the implementation of QoS on Cisco platforms. The curriculum covers the theory of QoS, design issues, and configuration of various QoS mechanisms to facilitate the creation of effective administrative policies providing QoS.
Case studies and lab exercises included in the course help learners to apply the concepts from the individual modules to real-life scenarios. The course also gives learners design and usage rules for advanced QoS features. This gives the learners the opportunity to design and implement efficient, optimal, and trouble-free multiservice networks.
Advance your Cisco career with this Cisco training course and learn more about Cisco Quality of Service training (Cisco QoS training) by signing up with QuickStart today!
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- You will be able to identify, describe, and correctly implement the appropriate QoS mechanisms required to create and effective administrative policy providing QoS.
The primary audience for this course are as follows:
- Pre- and post-sales technical engineers responsible for designing, implementing, or troubleshooting networks
- Network architects responsible for designing multiservice networks to carry voice, video, and data traffic in enterprise or service provider environments
- Advanced Unified Communications Specialization
- Master UC Specialization
- Master Telepresence ATP
Secondary audiences are:
- CCIE R&S Candidates
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 and 2 (ICND1 and ICND2)
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate