CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Express Bootcamp
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 896 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The CompTIA CSA (cySa+) Bootcamp is geared towards experienced IT Security pros to prepare for the Cybersecurity Analyst exam. This is an Intermediate level course and not meant for inexperienced IT Security professionals.
This course has been condensed from a 5 Day which commercial and government customers pay thousands to attend, this course has been condensed to about 2 days specifically for the Quickstart audience.
You will receive the same content PDF files from the five-day course but your expected to research the toolsets that you may not be familiar with. I will not be providing tutorials on Snort, Bro, Metasploit, etc. and expect this audience to know these. If you’re not familiar with any tools, then you would need to be understanding of their features for this exam.
I've been teaching Cloud Security Manager, Security Plus, CASP+ and CSA+ to hundreds of Dept of Defense professionals.
We will focus on getting you the information to pass the exam.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) is an international, vendor-neutral cybersecurity certification that applies behavioral analytics to improve the overall state of IT security. CSA+ validates critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats.
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. The behavioral analytics skills covered by CSA+ identify and combat malware, and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface. CompTIA CSA+ is for IT professionals looking to gain the following security analyst skills:
- Configure and use threat detection tools.
- Perform data analysis.
- Interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization.
CSA+ certified skills are in-demand Properly trained IT security staff who can analyze, monitor and protect cybersecurity resources are in high demand. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts that information security analysts will be the fastest growing overall job category, with 37 percent overall growth between 2012 and 2022.
CSA+ is globally recognized CompTIA CSA+ is ISO/ANSI 17024 accredited and is awaiting approval by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) for directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
CSA+ provides substantial earnings potential A career in information security analysis ranked seventh on U.S. News and World Report’s list of the 100 best technology jobs for 2017. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median pay for an information security analyst is $90,120 per year.
CSA+ is industry supported CSA+ is developed and maintained by leading IT security experts. Content for the exams stems from a combination of industry-wide survey feedback and contributions from our team of subject matter experts.
Get CompTIA Certified
The average salary of a CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst is $67,000 per year.
- Schedule and pass the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001) certification exam promptly
- Understand how to take the CSA+ exam and pass the exam with proper study
- The test will highlight your strengths and your weakness in certain subjects
- Understand proper security architecture for your enterprise networks and clouds
- Properly assess the threats and vulnerabilities to your network and cloud
- IT Security Professional looking to advance their career
- INFO ONLY CompTIA CSA+ is ISO/ANSI 17024 accredited and is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) for directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
- Working in the US Government sector in IT Security Department of Defense(DOD) and contractor personnel that need an IT Security Certification for work
- Security Architects
- IT Security Professionals
- Threat Analyst
- 1 year in Cyber Security would be advisable
- CompTIA Security + Certification or comparable certification
- Someone looking to advance their knowledge in Cybersecurity with a CompTIA Focus
- Security Architect experience would be helpful
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||Information Security, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||9 Hours|
|Cybersecurity Roles||Cybersecurity analyst|
|Nice Workforce Categories||Analyze, Operate and maintain, Oversee and govern, Protect and defend, Securely provision|