Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Traffic Management (CNS-225)
- Jan 16, 2023 - Jan 20, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
- Jan 30, 2023 - Feb 03, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
- Feb 13, 2023 - Feb 17, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
- Feb 27, 2023 - Mar 03, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
- Mar 13, 2023 - Mar 17, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
- Mar 27, 2023 - Mar 31, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Build your Citrix ADC knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. This course covers Citrix ADC essentials - platforms, architecture, licensing and functionality - and also focuses on traffic management, including content switching, traffic optimization, and global server load balancing (GSLB). You will learn key ADC capabilities such as high availability, security and performance, and explore SSL offload, load balancing and monitoring. The traffic management curriculum will cover the AppExpert policy engine, the rewrite and responder features, and content switching.
- Understand the functionalities and capabilities of Citrix ADC
- How to obtain, install, and manage Citrix ADC licenses
- Comprehend basic ADC network architecture
- Understand how SSL is used to secure Citrix ADC
- Optimize the ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Built for IT professionals working with Citrix ADC with little to no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to implement and manage Citrix ADC features using leading practices.
- This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, and the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.