Candidates enrolling directly in this course without the Master Subscription Plan will receive a free official exam voucher for the MB-220 Exam (Except Purchases included in Training Vouchers/SATV). There is no free official exam voucher for candidates enrolling using the Master Subscription Plan. However, the official exam voucher can be purchased separately on request.
About this Course:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing is a great tool for transforming markets and nurturing businesses to succeed. This tool helps businesses develop sales-ready leads and maximize marketing ROI by automating processes and integrating marketing & sales. Businesses direly need services of a proficient Microsoft Dynamics 365 professional to streamline marketing strategies. On average, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Professional earns $101,413 annually.
This course covers the surveys and events development functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the aid of custom demonstrations. The teachings of this course help professionals improve the marketing lifecycle by soliciting feedbacks and understanding customer insights.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better knowledge and sound understanding of the following key principles:
- Setting up Surveys and Events in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Configuring Core Functionalities and Settings in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Marketing Application Configuration Review
- Management, Lead Creation, and Scoring
- Developing Marketing Pages and Forms
- Marketing Contacts and Leads Segmentation
- Developing Marketing Emails with Advanced Designer Functionality
- Creating a Marketing Model with Customer Journey and Automated Messaging
- Getting to know Interactive Decision Points & Activity Generation
- Managing and Understanding Customer Insights
This course is specifically designed for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- Marketing Professionals
- IT Experts
- Professionals Leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing & Business
Professionals planning to enroll in this course must have the fundamental knowledge of Microsoft 365 Dynamics and understanding of marketing strategies, principles, and procedures.