Candidates enrolling directly in this course without the Master Subscription Plan will receive a free official exam voucher for the MB-240 Exam (Except Purchases included in Training Vouchers/SATV). There is no free official exam voucher for candidates enrolling using the Master Subscription Plan. However, the official exam voucher can be purchased separately on request.
About this Course:
Businesses heavily rely on mobile-based workforces for product and services delivery and require to implement Dynamics 365 features and functionalities. Configuring Field Service with Dynamics 365 allows businesses to improve their market position and help in effective scheduling and identification of resources for better management of workloads. On average, a Microsoft Dynamics Consultant earns $102,330 annually. This course covers the identification, configuring, and execution of the key components used in delivering Field Service & Mobile Solutions. It also shed light on Work Order Lifecycle, Inventory Components, Agreements, and Mobility & Purchasing Strategies.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better understanding and sound knowledge of the following key principles:
- Field Service Implementation Key Components Identification
- Describing Services, Products, and Customer Deliverables
- Identifying the Best Pricing Option and Required Resources
- System Configuration in Accordance with Resource Requirements
- Key Areas Identification in a Work Order Lifecycle
- Automatically Developing Work Orders by Agreement Generation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Inventory Management Capabilities
- Developing Purchase Orders with the help of Lifecycle
- Field Service Mobile Application Deployment and Configuration
- Leveraging Scheduling Features by Application Configuration
- Locating and Scheduling Resources through Scheduling Features
- Satisfying Organizational Needs by Modifying the Application
- Scheduling Single and Multiple Resources by Solution Development
- Universal Resource Scheduling and Extension Options Identification
This course is specifically tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
- Information Workers & IT Professionals
Professionals planning to enroll in this course must have the fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 navigation, functionalities, and features.