Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration (MS-55242)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $1,395.00 Regular Price $1,995.00
Now Only $1,395.00 Regular Price $1,995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1268 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course provides students with a detailed hands-on experience of setting up, customizing, configuring and maintaining the CRM components of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Attendees of this course will gain an in-depth understanding of the Dynamics 365 security model, learn how to customize the Dynamics 365 framework, create and maintain powerful workflows and business process flows and use solutions to package and deploy customizations across multiple Dynamics 365 environments.
The course applies to both Business and Enterprise Editions of Dynamics 365 as well as Online and On-premise deployments. The July 2017 V9 release of Dynamics 365 is considered and course objectives map directly to the MB2-716 certification exam.
The average salary for a Dynamics 365 Developer is $87,450 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the features and tools that exist in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customizers
- Be aware of integrating complimenting Microsoft products such as SharePoint, Skpe for Business and Exchange
- Undertake and carry out the initial setup and configuration required in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment
- Design and configure a comprehensive Security model using the inbuilt tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Customize the Dynamics 365 schema by creating custom Entities, Fields and Relationships
- Design custom Information Forms, Quick View Forms, Quick Create Forms and System Views
- Create System Charts, Dashboards and Interactive Experience Dashboards
- Create and manage Business Rules using the Business Rule Designer
- Plan, design and implement best practice Workflow, Business Process Flows and Custom Actions
- Be able to apply best practice methodology using Unmanaged and Managed Solutions to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations and patches
- This course is intended for Information workers, IT Professionals and Developers. Students should have an existing working knowledge of either Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|