About this course:
This online training program gives participants a comprehensive hands-on experience in customizing, setting up, managing and configuring MS Dynamics 365's CRM components.
Participants in this program will obtain a detailed understanding of the MS Dynamics 365 security model, explore how to configure the Dynamics 365 architecture, maintain and create powerful business process flows and workflows, and use packaging solutions and implement customizations across multiple Dynamics 365 environment
The program includes all Dynamics 365 Business and Corporate Editions as well as Online and On-premise implementations. Dynamics 365's July 2017 V9 update is considered and course targets are mapped directly to the MB2-716 certification exam.
The Dynamic 265 Developer can earn an average salary of $87,450 per annum.
· Customize the schema of Dynamics 365 by creating customized relationship, fields, and entities
· Become informed that MS complimentary products such as Skype for business, SharePoint, and exchange
· Build Interactive Experience Dashboards, System Charts, and Dashboards
· Design, develop and implement best management practices, custom actions, and business process flows
· Develop and customize a robust Security model utilizing the MS Dynamics 365 integrated software
· Explain the tools and features available to Customers in MS Dynamics 365
· Design quick view forms, system vies, custom information forms, and quick create forms
· Use the Business Rule Designer to manage and create Business Rules
· Become able to implement best practice techniques to implement MS Dynamics 365 customizations and fixes utilizing Managed and Unmanaged Solutions
· This curriculum is designed for developers, knowledge workers, and IT professionals. Participants should have current practical knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM or MS Dynamics 365.
Before appearing on this program, applicants must have:
- A practical knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM or MS Dynamics 365