If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the 98-375 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
With the advent of modern technology and as industries continue to rely more and more on it, the demand for application developers is constantly on the rise. An application developer earns up to $89,280 per year.
This course is spread over a period of three days. In this short time, this course aims to help participants prepare for the Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-375. This course will also help students develop a comprehensive understanding of the following concepts;
- Managing the entire life cycle of applications
- Use HTML 5 to create an interactive user interface
- Use CSS to format the user interface
- Learn how to code using Java Script.
Learners will develop a tight grasp on the fundamentals of the above mentioned skills. This course aims to focus on the topics and themes that are repeatedly tested on the Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-375 and the content that is included in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC.
By the end of this course, the students should be have learnt the following skills and be able to;
- Gain the skills needed to manage the application Life Cycle
- Learn how to design and develop the User Interface by Using HTML5
- Gain the skill set needed to format the user interface by using CSS
This course is targeted towards the following audience;
- Those who would like to begin a career in technology in the future. This course helps to prepare such aspirants for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification exams. The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is a new series of certification exams started by Microsoft which will help to certify the basic working knowledge of individuals, which is required to start a career in Microsoft technologies .
- This course assumes that the participants have some hands -on experience in the said arena . This experience does not necessarily have to be a formal on job experience.
There are no prerequisites which are an absolute requirement for attending this course.