Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019 (MS-55269)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1186 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019 training class is meant for students who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles.
The average salary of an Office 365 Consultant is $104,073 per year.
- Use formulas and functions.
- Create and modify charts.
- Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists.
- Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet.
- Work with tables.
- This course is intended for students who have basic skills with Microsoft Excel 2019 who want to learn intermediate-level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
- Basic experience with Excel
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|