Introduction to JQuery (TT4660)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The normal compensation of a JQuery Developer is $87,682 annually.
Working within a hands-on, dynamic learning condition, directed by our master group, participants will:
- Realize what jQuery is and the way to add it to your applications
- Use jQuery to choose complex arrangements of components from the DOM
- Create rich site pages that react to client interaction
- Selecting Parent and Children
- Automatic DOM Traversal
- Manipulating DOM Elements
- Getting and Setting Attribute Values
- Cooperate with your server-side code using Ajax
- Binding Multiple Events to the Same Handler
- Multiple Events to Different Handlers
- Discover a wide assortment of plugins and figure out how to compose your own
- jQuery Validation Plugin, jQuery Form plugin, jQuery BBQ (Back Button & Query) Plugin.
- jQuery Hotkeys Plugin and jQuery Color Plugin.
Participants ought to have a past understanding or working information on developing software applications. Certifiable programming experience is an unquestionable requirement.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez is a Mobility professional capable of managing technology projects from concepts to completion with remarkable deadline sensitivity. Proficient in developing Wordpress Plugins, mobile applications, Wordpress Websites etc.