Introduction to JQuery (TT4660)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The normal compensation of a JQuery Developer is $87,682 annually.
Working within a hands-on, dynamic learning condition, directed by our master group, participants will:
- Realize what jQuery is and the way to add it to your applications
- Use jQuery to choose complex arrangements of components from the DOM
- Create rich site pages that react to client interaction
- Selecting Parent and Children
- Automatic DOM Traversal
- Manipulating DOM Elements
- Getting and Setting Attribute Values
- Cooperate with your server-side code using Ajax
- Binding Multiple Events to the Same Handler
- Multiple Events to Different Handlers
- Discover a wide assortment of plugins and figure out how to compose your own
- jQuery Validation Plugin, jQuery Form plugin, jQuery BBQ (Back Button & Query) Plugin.
- jQuery Hotkeys Plugin and jQuery Color Plugin.
Participants ought to have a past understanding or working information on developing software applications. Certifiable programming experience is an unquestionable requirement.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brain works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.