Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introduction to JQuery (TT4660)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The normal compensation of a JQuery Developer is $87,682 annually.
Working within a hands-on, dynamic learning condition, directed by our master group, participants will:
- Realize what jQuery is and the way to add it to your applications
- Use jQuery to choose complex arrangements of components from the DOM
- Create rich site pages that react to client interaction
- Selecting Parent and Children
- Automatic DOM Traversal
- Manipulating DOM Elements
- Getting and Setting Attribute Values
- Cooperate with your server-side code using Ajax
- Binding Multiple Events to the Same Handler
- Multiple Events to Different Handlers
- Discover a wide assortment of plugins and figure out how to compose your own
- jQuery Validation Plugin, jQuery Form plugin, jQuery BBQ (Back Button & Query) Plugin.
- jQuery Hotkeys Plugin and jQuery Color Plugin.
Participants ought to have a past understanding or working information on developing software applications. Certifiable programming experience is an unquestionable requirement.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brian works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.