Java 9/10 Programming for OO Experienced Developers (C#, C++, etc.) (TT2100-J9/10)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Java 9 Programming for Object-Oriented Experienced Developers is a five-day, comprehensive hands-on introduction to Java training course geared for developers who have prior working knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as C# or C++. Throughout the course students learn the best practices for writing great object-oriented programs in Java 9, using sound development techniques, new improved features for better performance and new capabilities for addressing rapid application development. In addition to the normal exercises that are liberally sprinkled throughout the course, there is a case study that covers the entire spectrum from use cases to object-oriented design to implemented classes. This case study supplements the course and can be used during and after the course as a reference and a tool for reviewing and practicing what was learned in class.
The average salary for a Java 9 Programmer is $117,227 per year.
Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will learn to:
- Understand not only the fundamentals of the Java language but also its importance, uses, strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the basics of the Java language and how it relates to OO programming and the Object Model
- Learn to use Java exception handling features
- Work with the Java 9 modular system (Project Jigsaw)
- Understand and use classes, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Understand and use collections, generics, autoboxing, and enumerations
- Process large amount of data using Lambda expressions and the Stream API
- Use the JDBC API for database access
- Take advantage of the Java tooling that is available with the programming environment being used in the class
- Become familiar with the APIs used to access data and other resources
- Understand the concepts of Object-to-Relational mapping frameworks using the Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Get an introduction to dependency injection using CDI
Specific Java 9 features that are covered in the course include:
- The Modular system (Project Jigsaw)
- Private methods in interfaces
This is an introductory- level Java programming course, designed for experienced developers who wish to get up and running with Java, or who need to reinforce sound Java coding practices, immediately.
Attendees should have a working knowledge of developing OO software applications.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
200+ Virtual Classroom Courses
Virtual Classroom Courses
Our virtual instructor-led courses give you access to live instructors training you with other live students in a virtual classroom environment.Play Video
700+ Self-Paced Courses
Online Self-Paced Courses
Take self-paced online courses at your convenience and own pace, with unlimited access to courses in various emerging technologies.Play Video
E-books blogs, case studies,...
E-books blogs, case studies, ariticles
As part of informal learning, our platform will recommend E-books, whitepapers, case studies, articles, and videos. This is AI curated content closely aligned with your learning objectives.
College Accredited Courses
QuickStart courses are accredited by several top schools and universities, including Texas A&M and University of Phoenix. You can print out certificates and also apply them towards your degree plan with them.Play Video
Full Learning Dashboard & Analytics
Access all your enrolled, completed, course statistics, and community discussions from one centralized and intuitive learning dashboard with built in analytics, course tracking, time spent, and more.Play Video
Engage with other learners where you can directly chat, ask questions, and socialize with other learners experts and instructors on a course subject.Play Video
Videos and lectures only go so far. Get real world, hands-on practice with virtual labs (not available for all courses).Play Video
Mentoring & Discussions
Live Instructor Mentoring & Support
Get your IT problems solved through a community of mentors, experts and peers. Get live help from experts to answer questions on course material or guidance on a project.Play Video
Start a learning pathway towards understanding and mastering your career. With QuickStart career paths, you can fully understanding and being the best in your field.Play Video
Access to AI curated content from various content publishers which can help in self-directed learning.Play Video