Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Java 9/10 Programming for OO Experienced Developers (C#, C++, etc.) (TT2100-J9/10)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Java 9 Programming for Object-Oriented Experienced Developers is a five-day, comprehensive hands-on introduction to Java training course geared for developers who have prior working knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as C# or C++. Throughout the course students learn the best practices for writing great object-oriented programs in Java 9, using sound development techniques, new improved features for better performance and new capabilities for addressing rapid application development. In addition to the normal exercises that are liberally sprinkled throughout the course, there is a case study that covers the entire spectrum from use cases to object-oriented design to implemented classes. This case study supplements the course and can be used during and after the course as a reference and a tool for reviewing and practicing what was learned in class.
The average salary for a Java 9 Programmer is $117,227 per year.
Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will learn to:
- Understand not only the fundamentals of the Java language but also its importance, uses, strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the basics of the Java language and how it relates to OO programming and the Object Model
- Learn to use Java exception handling features
- Work with the Java 9 modular system (Project Jigsaw)
- Understand and use classes, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Understand and use collections, generics, autoboxing, and enumerations
- Process large amount of data using Lambda expressions and the Stream API
- Use the JDBC API for database access
- Take advantage of the Java tooling that is available with the programming environment being used in the class
- Become familiar with the APIs used to access data and other resources
- Understand the concepts of Object-to-Relational mapping frameworks using the Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Get an introduction to dependency injection using CDI
Specific Java 9 features that are covered in the course include:
- The Modular system (Project Jigsaw)
- Private methods in interfaces
This is an introductory- level Java programming course, designed for experienced developers who wish to get up and running with Java, or who need to reinforce sound Java coding practices, immediately.
Attendees should have a working knowledge of developing OO software applications.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brian works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.