About this course:
This online training program gives students a comprehensive hands-on understanding of the MS Dynamics 365 Service features and components.
Participants in this program will gain a thorough knowledge of the Service Case Management Process in MS Dynamics 365, such as discovering how to monitor and address customer requests through Case Records, working on issues utilizing Queues, use Service Level Agreements (SLA) to handle customer entitlements and using the Knowledge Base to solve customer issues more quickly. Often included in this program are the Interactive Service Hub and Business Analysis features including Service Goal Management, Service Reports, Service Dashboards, and Charts.
The course covers all MS Dynamics 365 Business and Enterprise Editions as well as Online and On-premise implementations.
· Recognize the Case Management Basics. In MS Dynamics 365, you can monitor, handle and address customer service queries using Case records
· How to build and manage Queues, and use Queue's to interact with other CSR and Teams on Cases.
· Understand the Knowledge Base approval method
· How to interact successfully with the Visualizations, Dashboards, and Interactive Service Hub Filters
· Consider the MS Dynamics 365 tools and features that exist for Service Managers and CSR
· Know the MS Dynamics 365 Service Case Management Phase Stages
· Techniques to navigate the knowledge base and link the articles of information to the records of cases
· Understand how to resolve, assign, reactivate, delete and cancel Case records
· Know the importance of SLA and how to build a Customer Plan and apply SLAs to Client and Case Reports by Entitlements
· Method to navigate and provision the Interactive Service Hub
· Use the Reporting Wizard in MS Dynamics 365 to discover the company reports and build a customized service report
· Discover service dashboards and charts and build an MS Dynamics 365 custom service dashboard
· Techniques to apply the Routing Case Rules and use Queue Objects in Processes
· Build and maintain collaborative Service Hub Knowledge Articles
· Know the importance of MS Dynamics 365 Service Goal Management and Metrics
· This online training program is designed for End-users, Sales Managers, and CSR who already have an interest in MS Dynamics 365's Service components. Participants must have a current working knowledge of either MS Dynamics CRM or MS Dynamics 365. Participants should at least attend the ' Introduction to MS Dynamics 365 ' pre-requisite course.